- Data on motor vehicle sales for December will be released today.
- The MBA’s index of mortgage application activity for the latest week is scheduled for release at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- The Labor Department’s JOLTS report for November is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET. Analysts expect job openings rising slightly to 11.060 million in November from October’s level of 11.033 million.
- The final services and composite PMI for December will be released at 9:45 a.m. ET. Analysts expect final services PMI to hold at the 57.5 flash level in December.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on petroleum inventories in the U.S. is scheduled for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The Federal Open Market Committee will issue minutes of its latest meeting at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.