- The MBA’s index of mortgage application activity for the latest week is scheduled for release at 7:00 a.m. ET.
- An advance report on U.S. international trade in goods for December is scheduled for release at 8:30 a.m. ET. The US goods deficit is projected to narrow to $95.1 billion in December, after widening by around $15 billion to $98.0 billion in November.
- Data on wholesale inventories for December will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect wholesale inventories rising 1.3% in the advance report for December.
Also check out these big stocks insiders are buying
- Data on new home sales for December will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. After a 744,000 annual rate for November, analysts expect a 760,000 rate for December.
- The State Street Investor Confidence Index for January is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on petroleum inventories in the U.S. will be released at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The survey of business uncertainty for January will be released at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- The Federal Reserve will announce its policy decision at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Fed Chairman Jerome Powell will hold a press conference at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.