- The Challenger job-cut report for December is scheduled for release at 7:30 a.m. ET..
- Data on international trade in goods and services for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect a deficit of $71.6 billion for total goods and services trade in November, versus a $67.1 billion gap in the previous month.
- Data on initial jobless claims for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect jobless claims rising to 205,000 for the January 1 week, compared to 198,000 in the previous week.
- Data on factory orders for November will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. Factory orders are projected to increase 1.3% in November.
- The ISM’s services index for December is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET. The services index is likely to decline to 67.0 in December from 69.1 in November.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks in underground storage is scheduled for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 4-and 8-week bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.