OpenSea’s front-end issues continue to cause losses for NFT holders, and according to one BAYC member, it just cost him Bored Ape #8924.
- As CryptoPotato reported earlier today, multiple sources pointed towards a front-end exploit in OpenSea’s platform.
- This had already allowed a malicious party to obtain roughly $750K worth of ETH, but it seems that the issues are only increasing.
- Twitter user VirtualToast.eth reported that their Bored Ape #8924 was purchased for 6.66. For context, that’s around 92% less than the current floor value for the Bored Ape Yacht Club collection on OpenSea.
- This is what the ape looks like:
- The user also appealed to anyone who might have an ape that’s ever been listed for a lower price:
If you have an ape that’s ever been listed for a lower price then moved around without de-listing. Please. Remove all permissions for OpenSea.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.