- Analysts adjusted their price target on Raytheon Technologies Corp RTX, following its mixed Q4 results.
- Baird analyst Peter Arment raised the price target to $106 from $100 and maintained an Outperform rating on the shares.
- The analyst said it posted a solid print and outlook with the recovery towards healthy cash generation, aided by the recovery in air travel and stability within the defense.
- Morgan Stanley raised the price target to $118 (an upside of 32.7%) from $110 and maintained an Overweight rating on the shares.
- Wells Fargo analyst Matthew Akers lowered the price target to $96 (an upside of 8%) from $97 and maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the shares.
- Price Action: RTX shares are trading lower by 1.54% at $88.92 on the last check Wednesday.
If you are not using this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you are blindly looking up and trading stocks the way 99% of traders are, you are missing on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this option trading strategy instantly began seeing returns they wouldn’t have had otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start seeing the difference in your trading account. Don’t waste any more time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click Here to See if you Qualify for Benzinga Options!
For today only, we are gifting away our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for only $7. This includes two heavily researched trades per month from lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription and less than the average order at McDonalds you will receive top tier education and winning trade alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. This also includes a 14 day full money-back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click Here Now to Get Started!