- Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: BXRX) shares rose 36.2% to $0.2675 in pre-market trading. Baudax Bio, last month, announced a $4.2 million registered direct offering.
- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRKR) rose 21.5% to $1.02 in pre-market trading after the company announced it received FDA Orphan Drug designation for its multi-antigen target T cell therapy for pancreatic cancer.
- IceCure Medical Ltd (NASDAQ: ICCM) rose 14.8% to $2.56 in pre-market trading after dipping more than 10% on Wednesday.
- Casper Sleep Inc. (NYSE: CSPR) rose 12.9% to $6.47 in pre-market trading after the company announced stockholder approval of a merger agreement.
- Trip.com Group Limited (NASDAQ: TCOM) shares rose 8.9% to $25.56 in pre-market trading.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (NYSE: GBR) rose 8.4% to $2.84 in pre-market trading.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. (NYSE: YMM) rose 7.8% to $8.97 in pre-market trading.
- Bit Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BTBT) rose 6.8% to $5.36 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Wednesday.
- Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ: PDD) shares rose 6.8% to $68.75 in pre-market trading. DBS Bank recently upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and announced a $96 price target.
- Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) shares rose 6.5% to $51.64 in pre-market trading.
- Molecular Partners AG (NASDAQ: MOLN) rose 6.3% to $29.68 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday. Molecular Partners recently finalized license agreement with Novartis for Ensovibep for COVID-19.
- JD.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: JD) rose 6.2% to $76.77 in pre-market trading. China’s cyberspace regulator has drafted new guidelines mandating the country’s internet behemoths obtain its approval before undertaking any investments or fundraisings, Reuters reported.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA) rose 5.9% to $135.30 in pre-market trading. The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) cut key lending rates to support the Chinese economy.
Also check out these big insider trades here
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRR) shares fell 30.1% to $1.16 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $14.25 million underwritten public offering.
- Valneva SE (NASDAQ: VALN) shares fell 20.7% to $37.66 in pre-market trading. Valneva shares jumped 45% on Wednesday after results from an initial laboratory study demonstrated that serum antibodies induced by three doses of Valneva’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate, VLA2001, neutralize the omicron variant.
- Yoshitsu Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: TKLF) shares fell 16% to $27.50 in pre-market trading.
- Global-e Online Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLBE) fell 13.3% to $33.59 in pre-market trading.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: GMVD) fell 11.3% to $5.43 in pre-market trading after jumping 45% on Wednesday. EH Hutton, on Tuesday, initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $6 price target.
- LAIX Inc. (NYSE: LAIX) fell 8.2% to $0.46 in pre-market trading.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBIG) fell 6% to $4.26 in pre-market trading after declining around 13% on Wednesday.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KAVL) shares fell 5.4% to $0.68 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.