- Bone Biologics Corporation (NASDAQ: BBLG) rose 32.1% to $4.53 in pre-market trading.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTI) rose 28.5% to $1.89 in pre-market trading after the company and and Israel’s Largest Food Producer Tnuva, announced a landmark collaboration to establish cultured food platform.
- Molecular Partners AG (NASDAQ: MOLN) rose 26.4% to $20.86 in pre-market trading after the company and Novartis disclosed positive topline data from Phase 2 study for Ensovibep (MP0420), a DARPin antiviral therapeutic for COVID-19.
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (NYSE: ONE) rose 20.7% to $0.35 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 5% on Friday.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RELI) rose 12% to $6.83 in pre-market trading. Reliance Global Group, last month, announced pricing of $20.0 million private placement with institutional investors.
- Ocugen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCGN) rose 10.8% to $4.50 in pre-market trading. Ocugen announced partner Bharat Biotech’s COVAXIN booster dose study demonstrated robust immune responses and long-term safety.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: NRXP) rose 10.3% to $5.15 in pre-market trading after dropping 7% on Friday.
- Humanigen, Inc. (NASDAQ: HGEN) rose 9.2% to $3.43 in pre-market trading. Humanigen recent said target enrollment in Phase 2/3 ACTIV-5/BET-B Trial of lenzilumab for the treatment of COVID-19 has been achieved.
- Hour Loop, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOUR) rose 7.6% to $8.60 in pre-market trading. The company’s stock jumped around 100% on Friday after the company priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: DUO) rose 7.5% to $0.40 in pre-market trading. FangDD, on Friday, received Nasdaq notice regarding minimum bid requirements.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBIG) rose 7.4% to $2.48 in pre-market trading.
- ShockWave Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWAV) rose 6.2% to $179.51 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Friday.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSH) fell 12.6% to $3.04 in pre-market trading after jumping over 57% on Friday.
- Absci Corporation (NASDAQ: ABSI) shares fell 7.5% to $6.65 in pre-market trading. Absci shares gained 17% on Friday after the company announced a research collaboration with Merck.
- ATA Creativity Global (NASDAQ: AACG) fell 7.2% to $2.45 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 33% on Friday.
- Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) fell 6.6% to $4.23 in pre-market trading. Marin Software shares jumped 31% on Friday after the company announced an integration with Amazon Ads’ demand-side platform.
- Aditxt, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX) shares fell 6% to $0.4502 in pre-market trading. Aditxt recently signed amendment to extend worldwide licensing agreement, granting exclusivity in all fields of use.
- Koss Corporation (NASDAQ: KOSS) shares fell 5.7% to $10.01 in pre-market trading.
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (NYSE: XIN) fell 5.7% to $0.7167 in pre-market trading after gaining over 25% on Friday.
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: RKDA) shares fell 5.3% to $1.08 in pre-market trading after climbing around 12% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.